Thanks to everyone who sent in a mystery macro shot two weeks ago, and to all those who made their guesses last week. We’ll now reveal the images.
There’s no formal scoring system but I’ve listed who guessed whose pictures. Make up your own scores, and brag in the comments
Nobody guessed Lee‘s or Colin‘s, so well done to them.
- Carole – Potato masher. Guessed by Robert, Newland, Jay, Kirsty, Julia, Lisa, Nick, Michal, Kate & Jess
- Lee Griffiths – Dog’s paw. Guessed by nobody!
- Nick Challis – Safety razor. Guessed by Lee
- Guneet – Kettle. Guessed by Paul
- Colin Brown – Bike pump. Guessed by nobody!
- Robert – Bike stand. Guessed by nobody, although Jay was close with “nylon roller”
- Jay Linn – Nail clippers. Guessed by Robert, Lee, Newland, Katey, Lisa, Nick, Michal, Kate, Jess & Paul
- Katey Bell – Toy rabbit. Guessed by Lee, Kirsty & Jess
- Lisa Seaberg – Sugar. Guessed by Lee, Jay, Nick & Kate
- Jess Andersen – Running track. Nobody got it exactly, but Kate was close enough with “playground matting”.
- Michal Bebenek – Candle. Guessed by Lee.
- Jonathan Gazeley – Mushroom. Guessed by Lee, Jay, Katey, Kirsty, Julia, Lisa & Kate
- Paul Hurley – Seaweed. Guessed by Newland, Katey, Kirsty, Julia, Lisa, Kate & Jess
- Marc van Leusen – Hairbrush. Guessed by Lee, Jay, Katey, Kirsty, Julia, Lisa, Nick, Michal, Kate, Jess & Paul
- Kirsty Garland – Cigarette box. Tricky, but I think we’ll allow Jay (“sewing box”), Jess (“trinket box”)